Two little DIY projects....★

I did two little DIY projects inspired on the Amsterdam canal houses. First of all, I made a house of a box with a yellow inside. It's from a package from "de Bijenkorf" and it was already yellow on the inside! So I used that cool color! My son didn't want to pose in front of it. He's too busy for that kind of stuff. So he just explores the new cardboard house from all the other angles.








I've found this box for toys (or other things you don't want to see laying around all day) on the flee market on Kingsday last april. It was blue and with red handles.... So not the best combination of colors for our interior.... So I painted it with blackboard paint. Now we can draw a new canal house on it if we want.



Turned out pretty cool actually! And now it really fits with the rest of our furniture.







0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★