Breakfast....

Yesterday I made this oatmeal breakfast cakes. I prepared them yesterday, because this morning I didn't had the time for it. I am trying to eat more healthy, but: I still want to enjoy my meals. So I prepared this little healthy cakes....

Ingredients:
* oatmeal
* soy milk 
* two small spoons of honey
* fresh pears
* a little layer of jam

Pre-heat your oven on 180 degrees. Mix it all together, so you get a cake mix kind of structure (not to much soy milk). Put a small layer in the little cake pan. Then a layer of fresh pears. After that another layer of the mix. Then bake it off in the oven for about 25 minutes. Finish it with a little later of jam and just put it in the oven again for 4 minutes. Your healthy breakfast treat is ready!





0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. A little baby girl is on her way! I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★