Bootje's 1st birthday....

Our little boy turned 1 yesterday.... So weird that it's been a year already.... He has grown so much and is such a sweet, cool, funny little guy. He had a perfect birthday party on sunday, in my mother in law's garden, when it was sunny outside. And yesterday we celebrated his first birthday with the three of us and with my parents. His big present was a wishbone bike. His grandpa's and grandma's gave it to him.... 
We also got him a Elle Milla crown from the "To the moon and back" kids collection. It looks so cute on him. Bo would like me to wear it all the time also.... check out: www.ellemilla.be for more of her products. I really like this handmade, unique and personal little crown for our little one. 

Wow, our little boy turned one and it was a very good year....


This was on sunday, on his party. He also got the Chef's Special album! He's absolutely happy with it!



With the Elle Milla crown....



Such cool products: this crown and print, from: www.ellemilla.be





Bo wants me to wear it too.


The wishbone bike.... What a cool present! 





0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. A little baby girl is on her way! I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★