Trying to eat more healthy....

I am trying to eat more healthy. When I say "I'm on a diet", I fail immediately. So it's just trying to eat more healthy.... For inspiration I got this beautiful book from Rens Kroes: "Powerfood". Good pictures will show you that eating healthy doesn't need to be boring or super difficult. It is more expensive and time-consuming though. But I think it will be worth it.... 



19,99 euros (in every book store in the Netherlands). 


I also try to make my own oatmeal breakfast every morning.... I don't specifically like oatmeal, so I like to give it a little twist. Made this little breakfast cake yesterday evening, before I went to bed.
 
Its a mix of:
* oatmeal
* soy milk
* raisins
* blueberry's 
* a little bit of honey
* linseed
* cinnamon 

Preheat your oven on 180 degrees. Mix the ingredients
and put in a little baking dish. 
Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes and maybe some more minutes (to get the crispy upside. This way, I can eat oatmeal....

0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★