PAQHUIS wonder moments milestone cards.... ★

I got these milestone cards from PAQHUIS. www.paqhuis.nl
So cool and beautiful in black and white. I am making a book for little Bo, with all of his pictures 
and little story's. These cards fit in perfectly. 
So nice: the website of PAQHUIS (also follow Karlijndejong and FEMKEBROOKS on instagram). The have all this really cool postcards. Just more personal when you send someone a card like this, I think!






I wrote BO on it myself.... 


This is the whole set....


This is Bo's book I am making for him....





Bo really helped me putting the cards in the right place in his book....





2 reacties:

  1. Hmmm klopt het dat ik deze kaarten nergens kan vinden in de Paqhuiswebshop? :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat klopt. De set is alleen te bestellen via email. Dus als je interesse hebt stuur ons een email naar info@paqhuis.nl.

    Groet,

    Karlijn & Femke

    PAQHUIS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. A little baby girl is on her way! I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★