New floor....

We have done it: a new floor.... Again.... I was painting it the last couple of weeks. First: white again. Then: a dark grey paint. I didn't really liked that. So the next day I painted it a lighter grey again. It was exhausting, really a lot of work.... And the result was: crap.... After just one weekend it looked like we had the floor for like a couple of years. All damaged and ugly.... That's it for all the hard work. 
So, had to come up with a new plan. Laminate flooring.... My boyfriend always wanted it, because it's easy to clean with a baby and two cats. So I gave in.... We bought the last 12 packs of laminate in the color: castle oak at the Gamma, with 50% discount! So we have a new floor now for 200 euros! And it looks: quite cool actually. Have to get used to it for a bit.... But: it's growing on me. I can live with it. And I have to give it to him: my man placed it, all by himself in a couple of hours, while I was busy with baby Bo. And it is easy to clean.... And way more practical.... Sssst.... Don't till him I said that.....






Work in progress....



The result.... Great new wooden-look floor....



1 reacties:

  1. Het ziet er mooi uit. Rustig maar wel natuurlijk. T laminaat van nu is niet meer zo als vroeger :)
    Fijne zondag. Liefs Kirsten

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. A little baby girl is on her way! I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★