Amsterdam....

Last saturday I went to Amsterdam with my girl friends. We had a blast. First I dropped of the birthday girl at a welness at the Herengracht for a floating treatment. I had an hour to just play tourist.... So I did. I went to some shops in "de 9 straatjes", like "JAN". A great little shop with the coolest products. Another Stories is also a great newcomer in Amsterdam. I also found this great place for lunch and dinner, called: Brix in the Wolvenstraat (9 straatjes). Check out the new Sissy Boy shop in the Magna Plaza centre if you're in Amsterdam! It's beautiful! 

After I picked up the birthday girl again, we walked to Bo Cinq for cocktails. A nice walk amongst the canals. Nice name, by the way: Bo Cinq (my little man is called Bo offcourse). Also some of the cocktails had Bo in their name too! So I went for the: "Bo Mopolitan".... A very chic, sofisticated bar/restaurant. www.bocinq.nl

After drinks we went to Bar Italia for the best pizza I had in years! The pizza Bizarro, with spicy salami. www.baritalia.nl Such a beautiful, stylish place, with a great industrial feel. We had a lot of fun saturday! Hope you had a great weekend too?






The cocktail was called: Bo Mopolitan....



Dark, industrial interior at Bar Italia





0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★