Mini enstijl webshop....

This is my mini enstijl webshop. I have some items for sale that were a little bit of a hit on instagram (@enstijl).

This set of 8 safari animals, just for 14,95 euro.




It's a set with an: antelope, elephant, lion, panther, giraffe, rhino and a camel..... So cool! Bo really likes them, as you can see.... 




Also for sale: this cute raccoon in a frame! 11,50 euro including frame.....


This set of 3 black and white pieces is just great for your kids' room! 12 euro for a set of 3! 


I also have these cool pillow cases (15 euros a piece) available soon:




Send me an email for more info: enstijlemail@gmail.com or leave a comment at this post....

Have a great day! 







0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★