Daydreaming....




I have a love for industrial lamps.... They look especially good in an old loft appartement. 
But: that's not where we live. But: we do have an old appartment in the city and it is actually one big space, if you leave all the doors open. So: it's kind of a loft then if you think a little creative!

It would be my dream to once live in a old fabric or something. With steel doors and a lot of glass, concrete and high ceilings. There would be a big kitchen in the middle of it all and I will cook dinners there with friends next to me sitting at the bar with a glass of wine. Sometimes you see such a loft in movies or tv series. Apparently the lofts are everywhere in New York! And very affordable also for all the characters in these movies. Well: not in Haarlem…. And if they are: it's so expensive! 
I will always dream of it…. 

Old vintage industrial lamps are mostly very expensive.
Now I have found this new website: www.industrielelampen-online.nl
Good prices for beautiful industrial lamps. All kinds of them! They are new ones, but: they will work and they have the vintage old look, so: even better, I think.


I have made a selection of black lamps, for a black and white interior like our own. 























I have bought grey small lamps for our home. One for in our bedroom. With some grey styling it looks totally different now!







Also I have made a copper selection. Which will fit great with my copper vase and the other accessories. Copper is very much in trend right now and you see it everywhere in stores and the magazines.


The copper accessories in our home....



The lamps that will fit with that....


I hope you will find your industrial lamp here. And meanwhile: I will be day dreaming today about that big loft with it's lamps on the high ceilings. It's a good dream!












0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★