Little tent....

A little tent for my little "vent".... This beautiful and cute tent is from Papier en Huis: a great website full of things you want immediately! Check www.papierenhuis.nl to see what I mean. You can also follow @papier_huis on instagram! This tent is just 42,50 euro and is such a great present! And if you order before the end of the year, you'll get a free garland (by choice) with it to decorate your tent with. 

Bo really loves it. He crawl through it very fast or just sits in it and plays there. Remember the feeling of the perfect hide away as a kid? Must feel a little bit like this. 
And because of the great styling of the thent, it's very suitable for our livingroom. And I can keep it there. I wish there was one for grown ups! So I could hide away with my wooden blocks sometimes for just a little while.... But in the meant time, i'll just sit in this cute one... Together with Bo.... Just the way I like it... .














0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★