Serious Request....

Do you want to join the @enstijl instagram request for serious request? @enstijl has more than 1800 followers on instagram now.... And I weas thinking: if each of these followers donate just 1 euro for serious request, I can hopefully deliver a big amount of money to the glass house. The glass house is in Haarlem this year and starts today. So if you still want to join this request, email me at: enstijlemail@gmail.com and look for the hashtagL #3fmseriousrequestinstagramrequest on instagram. Hope you will! You can also still bid on the great gift package from Krijtwit (www.krijtwit.nl) en Enstijl. We have an auction on instagram. The highest bid is now: 75 euro, but you can still join!












0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★