Weekend....

This weekend we went to Amsterdam, with the three of us. There was a Sissy Boy christmas fair. A lovely little market, with bonfires and vintage stuff. It's always a bit hard to have lunch quietly with a baby who wants to walk and run around everywhere. But: we were in luck this last saturday: Bo slept during lunch time in the stroller, so we could eat and drink for a little while, which was great! Before we went home, we had wine and focaccia at the Pasta Bar. It's a pretty touristic place, at the Damrak, but the interior is great there and the pizza's are very good and cheap. It was a good weekend.... Have a good week you all! 


We went by train.... 




the canals.... always so beautiful....




A lot of great vintage at the Sissy Boy brocante market (also this saturday the 20th in Laren).....


Pasta Bar....






0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★