A weekend in Amsterdam....

We've spend sunday's in Amsterdam. And we have stayed their for 1 night. First we had lunch at the Thrill Grill in "The Pijp". We were so cold and wet, because of the rain, and the fact that we went with my scooter to Amsterdam.... So the food (a pulled pork sandwich) tasted extra good then! 



The same kind of green color on the walls at the Thrill Grill as we have on our wall now.... 





We try to have lunch at Coffee & Coconuts, but it was so crowded. We couldn't find a spot.... So left again. Another time! 

We stayed the night at Hotel de Hallen, in Amsterdam West. Next to the hotel are the "foodhallen". A very cool, hip place to be! All kinds of different food and drinks, all joined in one big place. 





Had a gin tonic.... with orange and spices.... 




The "Food-hallen"....


It was a good weekend.... Amsterdam: we will be back....




0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★